DUR vs LEI Dream11 Prediction T20 Blast, Dream Team, Captain Picks, Stats & Injury Updates

vision11 banner ads

DUR vs LEI Dream11 Prediction North Group Match, Captaincy Picks: Durham vs Leicestershire Dream11 Prediction Today Match: English T20 Blast, 2024

Durham is set to take on Leicestershire in the North Group of the English T20 Blast 2024 on June 12, 11:00 PM IST at the Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street.

If you are looking for DUR vs LEI Dream11 Prediction, Player Stats, and Player List then you are at the right place.

DUR vs LEI Match Details

DetailInformation
MatchDurham vs Leicestershire (DUR vs LEIC), English T20 Blast 2024
VenueRiverside Ground, Chester-le-Street
Date & TimeJune 12, 11:00 PM IST
Live StreamingFanCode App and Website
DUR vs LEI Dream11 Prediction

DUR vs LEI Pitch Report of Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street

The pitch of Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street will favor the bowlers, especially the seamers. The batters may struggle in the first couple of overs.

The average first-inning score of this ground is 151 runs.

Weather Report of Chester-le-Street

There is a 7% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 9 degrees Celsius and the humidity to be 93%.

Durham vs Leicestershire Live Streaming

You can watch live on FanCode app and website. You can also watch DUR vs LEI live scorecard on CricGram.

DUR vs LEI Head-to-Head 

Matches Played: 40

Durham Wins: 19

Leicestershire Wins: 17

Durham vs Leicestershire Recent Form

DurhamWWLLW
LeicestershireWLLWL

Durham vs Leicestershire Team News and Injury Updates

Both the teams have announced their squads which you can see in the squad section. Follow Cricgram to get the latest updates on injuries and team news.

Also Read:

USA vs IND Dream11 Prediction

DUR vs LEI Probable Playing XI and Squad

Durham Playing 11 List With Stats

  1. Graham Clark
  2. Alex Lees (c)
  3. David Bedingham
  4. Oliver Robinson (wk)
  5. Ashton Turner
  6. Ben Raine
  7. Haydon Mustard
  8. Paul Coughlin
  9. Matthew Potts
  10. Callum Parkinson
  11. Nathan Sowter

Durham Squad

Graham Clark, David Bedingham, Ben Dwarshuis, Alex Lees (c), Paul Coughlin, Jonathan Bushnell, Jonathan Bushnell, Haydon Mustard, Callum Parkinson, Matthew Potts, Ben Raine, Nathan Sowter, Oliver Robinson (wk), Ashton Turner.

Leicestershire Playing 11 List With Stats

  1. Rishi Patel
  2. Soloman Budinger
  3. Peter Handscomb (c)
  4. Louis Kimber
  5. Wiaan Mulder
  6. Ben Cox (wk)
  7. Ben Mike
  8. Rehan Ahmed
  9. Lewis Goldsworthy
  10. Scott Currie
  11. Josh Hull

Leicestershire Squad

Ben Cox (wk), Rehan Ahmed, Soloman Budinger, Peter Handscomb (c), Lewis Goldsworthy, Scott Currie, Louis Kimber, Josh Hull, Ian Holland, Rishi Patel, Wiaan Mulder, Ben Mike, Harry Swindells, Roman Walker.

Top Picks for DUR vs LEI Dream11 Team

Durham Best Players:

David Bedingham: Match -02 Runs -106

playerzpot ads banner 2024

Ben Raine: Match -04 Runs – 29 and Wickets -07

Matthew Potts: Match -04 Runs -36 and Wickets -03

Callum Parkinson: Match -04 Runs -10 and Wickets -05

Leicestershire Best Players:

Rishi Patel: Match -04 Runs -127

Wiaan Mulder: Match -04 Runs -75 and Wickets -01

Ben Mike: Match -04 Runs -24 and Wickets -04

Rehan Ahmed: Match -04 Runs -44 and Wickets -04

DUR vs LEI Dream11 Prediction (GL Team)

Wicket-keepers: P Handscomb

Batters: A Turner, A Lees, D Bedingham, R Patel

All-rounders: B Raine(C), W Mulder, R Ahmed(VC)

Bowlers: C Parkinson, M Potts, B Mike

DUR vs LEI Dream11 Team

Fantasy Cricket Tips for Dream11 Team

All-rounders and the seamers are the key for today’s match. 

Captain and Vice-Captain Picks

Captain Picks:

B Raine

Vice-Captain Picks:

R Ahmed

FAQs 

Where Can I Get DUR vs LEI live Scorecard?

You can see Live Scorecard DUR vs LEI Live Scorecard on Cricgram.

Who Will Win The DUR vs LEI Match Today?

Leicestershire has a strong chance of winning the match today.

We will update the final Fantasy Team on Telegram Channel.

Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.

GST Free & Lowest Entry Fees App | Sign Up and Get ₹500 Free!

Refer Code: CRICGRAM

PlayerzPot banner ads World Cup

Leave a Comment